Best of the Web: Proposal Via App
By: Laurie Davis, Founder
As a digital dating archeologist, I’m constantly coming across the most amazing information — from the jaw dropping to the laugh out loud. So, welcome to the official archives of my weekly hot-or-not finds.
From a woman who’s had 49 divorces to a guy who proposed via mobile app, marriage is definitely getting interesting. This week’s top 5 links I love:
- Korean Bride Gets Married For the 50th Time. No, that’s not a typo. Her latest marriage (and soon to be divorce) is happening to her backup husband in Times Square.
- Top 5 Worst Pickup Lines For the Therapist’s Office. Let’s face it, we all have a shrink these days.
- Man Builds App To Propose To His Girlfriend. A creative concept, but if my boyfriend proposed to me via Harry Potter, I’m not sure it would induce tears.
- Dating Giveaway by SingleCityGuy. Turn your worst date into a success. Divulge your horror story and win 3 free months on Match.com and profile help from us.
- VCs Move To Waltham To Be Closer To Golf Clubs. Howard Anderson, Founder of Battery Ventures says, “I hear that for every round of golf that a VC plays, his IQ goes down one point.”