By Paola Hernandez, Copy Cutie
Our fascination with celebrities makes it natural that we follow our favorite ones on Twitter. While they use their accounts to start feuds or publicize new projects, we at eFlirt Expert adore when they tweet about how much they care about their significant other. Just like the average Joe, famous people get sappy and declare their love for their special someone to everyone around the world — well, as much as 140 characters allow. Below is a list of our favorite celebrity couples that tweet.
1. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon. This uber-cute couple isn’t shy about proclaiming their love for each other through different media (and social media) outlets, including Twitter. This dynamic duo is known for uploading lovey-dovey pictures of themselves — and their adorable twins. One of the better-known photos was of Mariah laying beside her husband in after he was admitted to the hospital in January for mild kidney failure. She tweeted to her fans to keep Nick in their prayers while Cannon praised his wife for being by his side.
2. Khloe Kardashian-Odom & Lamar Odom. This Armenian socialite and L.A. Clipper are very open with their relationship and everything that happens behind the scenes. Closing in on three years of marriage, the Odoms act like they’re still in the honeymoon stage. Nothing screams adorable more than when your husband sends a shout-out tweet on your second anniversary saying you’ll be together forever. From their reality show to their Twitpics, it’s safe to say these two are still in love.
3. Jessica Alba & Cash Warren. This dashing duo dishes their love for each other and their little ones on Twitter. And the words that are exchanged between Cash and Jessica are so sweet they might give you cavities. Just recently, Cash tweeted an adorable picture of his wife lying in a kiddy pool within a regular pool. Who can resist this grounded and down-to-earth couple?
4. Snooki & Jionni. Who doesn’t like pocket-sized guidos? This tanned couple tweet their love so much that you know it’s a “shore thing” they’re in it for the long haul. Meatball love is on full display, not only on Snooki’s reality show, Snooki and JWoww, but these two love to say good night to each other on social media, too. And with little Lorenzo now in the world, it’s only a matter of time until we will see pictures of the tiniest meatball on Snooki’s stream.
5. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West. Of course, the most famous Kardashian sister is on this list. But even though Kim isn’t proclaiming her love on the mountaintops, Kanye has a different way of expressing his love for his girl: the singer has approximately eight million followers but is only following one person, the apple of his eye. If that doesn’t make you want to sigh and go, ‘Awww,’ nothing else will.
True love might not be dead in Hollywood after all, and these five couples are just a few of the lovebirds trying to keep romance alive.
Have a favorite celeb couple on Twitter? Leave a comment below!