Twitter Chat With JDate
By Laurie Davis, Founder
Today marks Tu B'Av, the Jewish Day of Love! Consider it the Valentine's Day equivilant. I'll be putting on my party dress tonight and digitally celebrating by co-hosting a Twitter party with JDate. Join the online party and get expert advice from myself and Rachel, JDate's community manager. I'll be answering any questions you have and make sure you learn how to:
- Make your profile standout
- Get more responses from your emails
- Guarantee you get that second date
- And much more!
So let's get this lovefest started. Here's how:
2. Sign on to your Twitter account on Monday, July 22 from 8-9pm ET (5-6pm PT)
3. Tweet #JDateFlirt to ask a dating question and join the conversation!
Who knows, if you're lucky, maybe you'll spy a keyboard cutie from across the Twitterverse and meet your next date in 140 characters like I did.