The Cost of Your Best Assets
Some of the biggest celebs in the biz insure their vital parts — the physical assets that give them their star power. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that some these body parts are often the things that we’re most attracted to in the opposite sex. Below is living proof that your trademark attribute means everything, million dollar insurance policy or not. Knowing what sets you apart from all of the other singles in the room — and how to capitalize upon it — is one way to be a strategic flirt. You know, other than studying cheesy lines. If you don’t know what your trademark is yet, take a minute to think about it. Whether you’re shaking your derriere on the dance floor in the perfect pair of jeans or flashing your pearly whites from across the room, playing to your strengths is half the battle. Let’s check out some of your favorite celebs insured assets.
- Jennifer Lopez insured her booty for $27M.
- Heidi Klum's legs are insured for $2.2M.
- Tom Jones's chest hair is worth $7M.
- Frankie Jakeman, the British male stripper, insured his ... well, you know ... for $1.6M.
- Dolly Parton's chest is worth $300,000 per breast.
- Troy Polamalu of the Pittsburg Steelers had his hair insured for $1M by Head & Shoulders.
- America Ferrera's teeth are under a $10M insurance policy courtesy of Aquafresh White Strips.
My question is: Who does the appraising for these policies? Read my full article at Cupid's Pulse and learn how to discover your best flirting assets.